Full Stack Engineer
A Little Bit About Us
At Qriously we are building a next-generation research platform which we believe is bigger, faster, and more accurate than any other.
We are inquisitive people and we love asking questions - with our platform we can ask questions anywhere in the world and within seconds start getting answers from thousands of people. We do this by serving our questions to smartphones via mobile-apps, meaning we can reach hundreds of millions of people. Our methods are proven and can be applied to different research fields including political polling, consumer insight surveys and campaign effectiveness monitoring.
Our team has been assembled from across the world, and we have the backing and support of leading investors including Kindred Capital and InReach Ventures.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help build the next versions of our mobile surveys and dashboards .
- You will have an exceptional attention to detail (we're developing ideas which will be seen by millions of people everyday).
- You will be comfortable working with people from different teams (product and research).
- You dare to admit if you don’t know something and are happy to learn / do something new.
- You are not afraid to help out even though it is not your field or your expertise.
- You understand the challenges of working in a start-up environment
We appreciate that everyone is unique but as a guide some of the skills and experience we are looking for include …
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Some experience in building, testing and deploying software to a production environment
- Happy investigating and discussing technical issues with peers.
- Some of the technologies we use include : Java, Hazelcast, Hbase, Kafka, React, Redux, ES6, Typescript, WebSockets
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working times / working from home
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Books (we like reading!)
- A glimpse into the future, before anyone else knows about it!