Research Data Analyst
A Little Bit About Us
At Qriously we are building a next-generation research platform which we believe is bigger, faster, and more accurate than any other.
We are inquisitive people and we love asking questions - with our platform we can ask questions anywhere in the world and within seconds start getting answers from thousands of people. We do this by serving our questions to smartphones via mobile-apps, meaning we can reach hundreds of millions of people. Our methods are proven and can be applied to different research fields including political polling, consumer insight surveys and campaign effectiveness monitoring.
Our team has been assembled from across the world, and we have the backing and support of leading investors including Kindred Capital and InReach Ventures.
Who We’re Looking For
As we’re experiencing a high growth phase, we need to scale up our operations.
We’re looking for a Research Data Analyst to handle fieldwork and reporting to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in scripting questionnaires on various survey platforms and managing fieldworks (sampling, quotas…) in a panel / research agency as well as a solid quantitative research background (sampling, weighting, statistics).
He or she will have a rigorous attention to details, be very organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous project to manage and be a fast learner.
Role and Responsibilities
- You'll script short mobile questionnaires on our proprietary platform and manage translations when necessary
- You’ll test them and integrate feedback from internal teams and external clients
- You’ll set up sampling and targeting parameters, launch surveys, monitor fieldwork / data collection and make sure each one meets all the objectives (quotas, number of interviews, completion date…)
- You’ll provide fieldwork status reports as needed (pace, cost, quotas…)
- You’ll export the data, clean it and produce tabulations (weighting, topline, cross-tabulations) and format it according to specifications (excel tables, statwing...).
Skills & Experience
- Experience as an online fieldwork manager (scripting and data collection) with ideally a good knowledge of DIY survey tools (SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, Google Consumer Surveys…)
- Solid statistical background applied to market research / surveys (rim weighting, toplines, cross-tabs, multivariate analysis…)
- Practical use of main statistical analysis software packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R….)
Qualifications & Experience
- All level accepted
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible - you thrive working across multiple projects in fast-moving environments
- Data & tech geek - you’re passionate and curious about data
- Inquisitive and analytical mind - eager to learn
- Eagle-eyed ability to spot errors and inaccuracies
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working times / working from home
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free Gym Membership
- Free Books (we like reading!)
- A glimpse into the future, before anyone else knows about it!